Saturday 13 September 2014

FloralDanielle is 2 years old! :)

In some ways, it feels like two years is such a long time, and in some ways it feels like it's nothing at all. This time two years ago, I had started reading blogs daily and loved the idea of starting my own, so one day I randomly created a blogger account with no idea what it would bring. I feel like I've been reading my favourite blogs forever. It was the first Summer since I had started uni and it was just a little hobby that I really enjoyed, nowadays I still feel the same although I have had the chance to work with some amazing brands and make friends with some lovely people along the way! :)


I have really lost my blogging mojo recently though, it's been a weird mix of finishing uni (even though I had no time to blog or read blogs at all in third year), getting a full time job almost straight away and spending any spare days I had seeing people I'd missed! I know I recently blogged about getting my full time job, but after just two months there I was really unhappy and decided to hand in my notice and have some 'me time' to sort my life out a little, finish unpacking from uni and setting up my own little studio. I really want to start blogging regularly again though as I have missed it, and I've missed having the time to catch up on all my favourites too! I've become a YouTube addict in the last year also watching ridiculous amounts, so I've started videoing a lot of days out here and there so I'm hoping to combine the two and continue with blogging as well as branching out into YouTube.
 

Anyways this has turned into a bit of a long post when it was supposed to be something quick and fun to celebrate my two years of blogging! I just want to say a little thank you to anyone who's been following my blog, whether it be from the beginning, from a week ago or just reads it once in a blue moon, and hopefully there will be lots of exciting things to come in the future :)

I was sent this gorgeous little cake* from the lovely people over at Baker Days to celebrate my blog's birthday. It is so cute and tiny, and it can fit through your letterbox so is the perfect gift idea for someone and can be totally personalised! It was super yummy and came with some balloons, candles and a whistle to get the partay going ;)


Thanks for reading :)
Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of blogging this month!
Thank you again Bakers Days for this yummy cake :D
Love Dani
x

4 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog