Saturday 25 March 2017

Mother's Day gift guide!

So it's come around really quickly again, and this Sunday we will be celebrating Mother's Day. This year is going to be a special one because not only do I get to spoil my own mummy, but my little sister is spending her first Mother's Day as a mummy herself! I've collated together a little gift guide to give you some last minute inspiration if you haven't already got all the bits you need to treat your mummy to a lovely day.


I love picking out a card for my mum for Mother's Day. Sometimes I go for lovey dovey, sometimes I go for funny and sometimes I go for a pretty design. This one is definitely pretty design - I love the background print!

How cute is this little rose gold bath tub?! I would keep it to use in my bathroom afterwards for sure! I love the sound of Baylis & Harding's new pink prosecco range, and I'm sure that my mum would too!

I treated myself to this eyeshadow palette last year and I have used it every single day since. The colour palette ranges from subtle light pinks to a dark brown and burgundy. I feel that the neutral tones are the perfect gift for a mum who wants to try experimenting with their eye make up and they can gradually get darker as they get braver! :)

With Spring/Summer just around the corner... (well hopefully, this weather has been a little all over the place), a pair of new sunglasses are the perfect gift. These are a little expensive but a pair of Raybans are going to last you a very long time. I absolutely love the shape of this style. They have a vintage feel to them and I think they would suit all face shapes.

My mum has actually already been spoilt to these slippers by my sister. I must say though, she absolutely loves them and she will definitely be able to wear them for many more years to come. Her and my sister have matching pairs and I think I'm going to have to treat myself to a pair. I know this is an expensive present, but it's definitely a worthy investment as they last forever.

I swear by this lipstick ever since I tried it. I think it is the perfect shade for a young lady or an older woman. Mac lipsticks are a lovely little present to treat someone you love. 

How yummy do the flavour of these sound?! You really cannot go wrong with treating your mumma to some chocolates on Mother's Day.

Although these may be an expensive choice for flowers, you can always get a bouquet to suit your own mums style and to fit in your price range. I love a big bunch of flowers and coming into Spring this is the perfect time.


The lovely people over at Baylis & Harding sent me over a couple of their Pink Prosecco & Cassis range* to give to my mum for Mother's Day. As I mentioned before it is my sister's first Mother's Day so I will give one to her and one to my mummy. I'm rather tempted to keep them though, how lovely does pink prosecco and cassis sound?! I love the rose gold and cut-out packaging details and I hope that they love them as much as I do!


Thanks for reading :)
What have you got for your mummy this Mother's Day?
Love Dani x

25 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection. I'd be happy with any of these tomorrow. That little bath tub is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo you can't beat a bit of Hotel Chocolate can you? Pink prosecco and Cassis sounds lovely too, B&H always do the best smells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, this is a really cute post with some fab ideas. Thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great selection of gift ideas, I would be happy to get any of them! You also can't beat a good Bayliss and Harding Gift Set and the ones you were sent sound lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selections. I gave my mum some flowers and a gift voucher for boots. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom would love those ugg slippers! I will have to grab her a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh lovely selection i love urban decay and own that myself , ive actually been gifted a very special planner this year

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my mum a personalised bottle of prosecco and some related goodies. This would have made great gifts x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab gift ideas here for Mother's Day. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pink prosecco bath time treats look lovely - love the little pink bath holder x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This are very lovely! These amazing gift ideas are perfect for Moms. You can never go wrong with Chocolate of course!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally didn't think about the Naked 3 palette for my mum! I might get her that for her birthday in May :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some amazing gift ideas, the bathtub set is my favourite though

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's nice to treat our mommas to lovely things any time of the year so I will definitely be using some of these lovely ideas :)
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Baylis & Harding products! I actually receieved some this year (with many hints I might add). Theyre not only great products, but the gift sets look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely Mother's Day Guide, I love the bath time set.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these ideas, I took my mum for a champagne afternoon tea x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely selection! I quietly slipped a mothers day gift guide to my husband and got most of the picks from that list haha!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I certainly agree with you about those UGG slippers- I have them and they'd make a great gift xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Some great gift ideas here. I love that Urban Decay palette x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great selection of gifts, love those chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  22. There's some great ideas there to spoil your mum. I like the flowers especially, they're so pretty and I think any Mum would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What lovely picks for Mother's Day. There's something for everyone. I know it's a stand-by .. there's nothing I love more than fresh flowers. Having them in my windowsill always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What some absolutely lovely ideas, I always love picking up tips for the next time I need to buy a present.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog