Tuesday 10 September 2013

My internship at Waiste - #3

Sorry I haven't blogged about my internship at Waiste for a while, I've been so busy it's actually a joke! Everything is changing so we've been working non-stop on sourcing new stock, having photoshoots done and general Waiste behind the scenes magic! Some of these photos are from a few weeks back now, but I can't yet show you what we've been up to as the grand Waiste launch is this Saturday! All I can tell you is that there are lots of gorgeous vintage items going to be available, and you are going to love them ;)


The gorgeous Lucy from Lulutrixabelle in her Waiste 'Heartbreaker' dungarees / Our beautiful Waiste cat Herschey giving us a little helping hand / How cute is the elephant bag that we use to take your Waiste orders to the post office?! / 14th September 2013 - The big Waiste relaunch! / Some sneak preview shots of our new Waiste vintage range, we can't wait! :)


 I absolutely love styling up the Waiste garments and putting together outfits which I wish were all in my wardrobe! We recently added all these lovely denim shorts to the website which you can check out here. My favourites are definitely the 'Beatnik Boho's and the 'Love Hearts' :)


We've also been constantly updating the Waiste blog itself so go give it a read here! There are many 'Ways to wear Waiste' posts where we give you outfit ideas on how to style your Waiste garments, there are Tumblr loving posts, which are our favourite photos we've seen throughout the week. There are also girl crushing posts, behind the scenes posts and many more! :)








Thanks for reading :)
Do you own anything from Waiste clothing?
Don't forget you can follow them on Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook and instagram!
Love Dani
x

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your internship- you guys are doing an amazing job
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Looks like you're having an amazing time :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteeee

    http://simplebutneverbasic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you've been having a great time as well as working hard, excited for the relaunch :)

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so amazing, looks like you had a ball!

    THE GLAM ADDICT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Waiste, I can't wait to own something from there!
    Lucia x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog