Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Personalised tea, especially blended for me!

At University I live in a house full of 6 girls, and we're all tea fanatics. Any excuse to have a cuppa and we'll have one - breakfast, lunch and dinner, before and after and during every break! We have a pretty big collection of beautiful floral mugs and teacups too which is lovely :). When I was recently contacted by find-me-a-gift.co.uk to see if I'd like to review a product, I knew it had to be this! I'd been on the lookout for a cute little tin to store my teabags in, and this one is perfect!

Floral mug - Cath Kidston

If anyone owns one of these Cath Kidston mugs, they'll know just how big they are, so the tin is quite big too in comparison. I absolutely love the floral printed pattern on the side of the tin and I love the personalised aspect of it too! It would make a great present, especially for someone who was just moving home or going to uni. It doesn't have to be a name, you can have it personalised with whatever you like! You can also add a message of up to 80 characters to the side of the tin for free if you're giving it to someone as a gift.


The tea inside is 125g Taylors of Harrogate English Breakfast Tea which is super yummy and you don't need much so I imagine it is going to last me for ages! I'm moving back to uni soon so I can't wait to bring it with me :). There are hundreds of other floral and fun products on their website too so if you're looking for a gift for someone, be sure to check it out!

Thanks for reading :)
Have you ever heard of Find Me a Gift before?
Would you buy this floral tea tin?
Love Dani :)
x

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love it, might buy one nearer christmas for my friend!
    Mia
    Xxx
    Www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Definitely going to look into this for the girls in my uni house <3 and I have that mug too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! This is the perfect gift for my Mum, definitely investing in a few of these for Christmas! :) <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog