Thursday 29 January 2015

The Wanderlust Tag!

I actually don't know if I've ever written a 'tag' post on my blog before, but after stumbling across Abby's tag here (make sure you check out her blog, it's awesome) I knew that I had to do it! I haven't done too much travelling in my lifetime, but I've done a fair bit including some amazing holidays. I also intend to do lots more traveling and ticking off my Bucket List over the next few years so I thought this would be a fun thing to do!


Top of the mountain selfies with Joe!


Q: Where have you travelled to that you would love to visit again?
A: I went to Singapore when I was in Year 7 and my cousins lived out there and it was incredible, I'd love to go there again. I went to Canada to see the same cousins when they lived there but I was about 7 years old and can't remember much from it and I'd love to go to Canada again one day! Just last month I went to Amsterdam and I'm literally itching already to go back!

Q: Where was your first plane to?
A: I actually just had to text my mum to find the answer to this question as I've forgotten. Apparently it was to Majorca when I was three years old :)

Q: You're leaving tomorrow, money is no object, where are you going?
A: If money was no option, I'd love to go on a worldwide trip for as long as I could hack it! Hopefully that would be at least a year, and I would literally go all over! Some of the main places I'd like to go are India, Australia, Thailand, New Zealand, Iceland, Japan and America.

Q: Preferred method of travel: planes, trains or car?
A: I don't really like long car journeys (way too many going to and from university), and trains are pretty boring so I'd have to go with planes as they're the most exciting because I don't go on many planes. Saying that though, planes are definitely the most scary!

Q: Top three travel items? 
A: 1 - A camera! You need to document those memories :) I have my own but if it's somewhere wet or crowded definitely Joe's GoPro!
    2 - Sunglasses, if it's somewhere sunny of course! I love an excuse to wear my sunglasses!
    3 -  Passport & money?! That's just me saying the essentials and being boring but this question is quite hard haha! I'd also like to say Joe, I like having him around!

Q: Favourite travel website?
A: I absolutely love watching Fun for Louis on YouTube and following him on instagram as he is literally always doing the most amazing things! He's basically on a permanent gap year and I'm very jealous! 

Since reading Abby's tag also, I came across her favourite travel blog which is Traveling Triplets and I have since followed them and become slightly obsessed! They're super cool triplets who travel together and blog about their adventures!

Q: Where would you travel to just to eat the food?
A: Definitely Italy. My dad has just come back from Rome and I was literally drooling over the sound of the meals they had when they were out there. Lots of pizza, pasta and wine? Yes please!
I'd also like to go to France for the croissants and macaroons, as well as trying frogs legs and snails! 

Q: Is there a place you would never go again?
A: I'm not sure. I wouldn't necessarily go on a girly drinking holiday again. Kavos was fun at the time but I definitely don't intend on going back there!

Q: Can you recite your passport number from memory if asked?
A: No way. I barely use my passport unfortunately! Hopefully I can change that this year :)

Q: Do you prefer window, aisle or middle seat?
A: Without even thinking about it, the window seat. Even though you might have to nudge a sleeping stranger so that you can hop over and go to the toilet, I would much rather be the one looking out over the sea, or mountains, or clouds!

Q: How do you pass the time on the airplane?
A: I'll usually watch the movie they provide if it's quite a short flight, chat to whoever I'm on the plane with, look out of the window and have a little read :) oh and eat... I always eat to pass the time!


Thanks for reading :)
Where would you like to travel to next?
Should I do some more tags on my blog?

Let me know if you do this tag also!
Love Dani :)
x

8 comments:

  1. Yayaya so glad you've done this tag and thank you for the mention, you're too lovely! I'm so happy that you checked out Traveling Triplets - I'm literally obsessed with them to the point it's a little weird haha. I'm planning to go to Italy very soon and I'm going to spend the whole time just eating EVERYTHING. It's going to be ace. Abby xx

    Eärendil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Abby, I'm still so happy I came across your blog, it's a firm favourite! :)
      Yes I'm loving those girls already, definitely know what you mean about wanting to be the fourth, can I be the fifth!?
      Ahh have an amazing time in Italy, and make sure you eat loads!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Loved reading this, got me all nostalgic! Will keep you posted as I think I'm gonna do this tag too!!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life / Bloglovin' xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Efia! :)
      Yes I love getting nostalgic about past holidays and trips, another thing that I love about blogging as you get to record it for others to see too!
      Please let me know if you end up doing the tag!
      x

      Delete
  3. Aw, this is a cute post! I think that when you visit America, you should reserve at least six months to really do and see everything!
    Btw, can you believe that I've never ridden on a train? Ever. Lol.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! i'd love to go to singapore too

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag. I think I may have a go at this one!

    Ami xxx
    ami-rose.com
    @AmiRoseBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cool tag! I loved reading your answers x

    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog