Tuesday 31 March 2015

Personalised little instagram magnets from Sticky9!

If you've been following my blog for a little while now, you'll know I'm an absolute sucker for anything personalised with my instagram photographs. I have a whole wall in my room full of instagram polaroid prints and I've eaten many a personalised photo cake, so when I was asked by Sticky9 if I'd like some of my instagram photographs printed onto magnets for my fridge, I couldn't say no! I picked a few favourite images - some of my family and friends, some of my puppies and some cute quotes.


As soon as they arrived, I was in love. They're the perfect size and really good quality. The colours are nice and bright, and they'll be the perfect little addition to my kitchen! I already can't wait to order some more as I want my fridge to be full of them eventually! They also ship worldwide for free so they're the loveliest gift for yourself or a loved one! :)
 

They really brighten up a boring, white fridge! I'm planning to order some for my mum's birthday as I know she'd love some photo additions in her new home too! :) When they first come, they're stuck together in a big square so it's up to you if you want to rip them up into three rows, or all into separate squares... either way they look fabulous! If you're interested in getting some for yourself, you can get 15% off your first Sticky9 order with the code 'FRIENDVXQ9' :)


Last minute, I actually realised that I could also have these in my bedroom - they work so perfectly on the edge of my radiator! Sticky9 actually also sell photo prints, stickers and iPhone cases, so I'll probably be making another order sometime soon - I'll definitely be buying some more magnets as they're so cute!



Thanks for reading :)
I'm over at @floraldanielle on instagram if you'd like to follow!
Don't forget you can get 15% off your first Sticky9 order with the code 'FRIENDVXQ9' :)
Love Dani :)
x

27 comments:

  1. Those little magnets look so cute and even more special because you use your own pics.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I want :) I need to get some for my fridge http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh these are lovely, what a great gift idea!! They're pretty reasonably priced, too :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea would make a lovely gift also!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a great little idea :) I love having a printed picture rather than digital x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these look great, I love Polaroid type pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I love these, they're so cute! All my insta pics are of my travels, but some little magnet reminders of my trips would look great on my fridge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are absolutely adorable! We too love fun pictures on our fridge. These remind me a lot of Photo Booth shots. The kids and I did these every chance we could when they were little x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sucker for anything personalized as well so these Instagram magnets are absolutely adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! These are so cute! They'd look amazing on one of those metal grid notice boards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a great idea to commemorate some of your favorite Instagram photos! Magnets are so useful to have and seeing them everyday on your fridge will keep them fresh in your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great Idea!...These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look like a lovely idea and would make a great gift. I might look at getting some to stick on my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww these are cute. They would make nice little gifts too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I love these - we have a massive floor to ceiling radiator in our kitchen which we use for fridge magnets from our travels, these would be great with them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these! I definitely need some to decorate my fridge with! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these! Such a nice thing to have in the home and gift to friends and family too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so cute and a great way to personalise your fridge. They'd make lovely gifts too, perhaps for a friend who is off to uni!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I keep thinking about getting some of my pics printed but never get round to it. I might have to use your code. When I was on holiday lsy year i found a machinee that did instant iG prints and i could have spent all my money printing out pictures

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable way of decorating a fridge, the photos look very clear :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I already have some of these and love them! They never fail to make me smile when I am going about my daily tasks x

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG these are adorable I love them!! I love how retro they look too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are a great idea! I would love something like this to decorate my fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are great, I want some! I can't believe the shipping is free, even worldwide. Thanks for the discount code. x

    ReplyDelete
  25. these are awesome and I would love some especially as my instagram is all about my little princess.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog