Sunday 29 March 2015

Sunday summary #12!

Yet again it's got to Sunday and I realise I haven't had the time to blog all week! You'll be pleased to know (hopefully) that I've spent today scheduling some blog posts for this week, and I intend to blog at least once a week from now on, despite finding it really difficult to juggle life at the moment! My new job is going really well, although with it being full time I have just evenings and weekends to blog, but once I get home all I wanna do it get into bed and watch Netflix, or go out and see my boyfriend or friends. Then at the weekend, I'm always busy so my blogging is taking a bit of a backseat. I've also joined the gym this weekend, so that's another thing to take up my time, but I do love blogging so I'm gonna try get back into the swing of things! :)


How cute is this personalised wrapping paper?! I've scheduled a full blog post on this coming next week, so keep your eyes peeled! It's such a cute idea though, I will definitely be using the website to get some created for my loved ones :). Despite being super busy, I still find the time to update my Pinterest boards daily. (You can follow me here if you have a Pinterest account too, feel free to link me yours in the comments!) I thought this quote was pretty cute! I'm also getting severe Amsterdam withdrawal symptoms... I definitely think another trip there should be on the cards soon!


Since blogging, I've had a bit of an ikea bedroom makeover. I treated myself to those famous Alex drawers and have all my beauty supplies in one place. They're the best thing in my room at the moment, I just love them! :) I was also super happy by the way the Zoolander 2 Movie was announced last week - by Zoolander and Hansel walking the actual Valentino catwalk at Paris Fashion Week... pure genius! These baby daffodils only mean one thing to me, it's finally Spring! :)
 
  
Every single year me and my boyfriend say we'll go to the farm in Spring to see the baby animals, and every single year we forget! Now that I drive again, I decided that we were gonna go this year, and my sister came along too. It was a really funny day, filled with feeding the baby lambs, riding on tractors and taking goat selfies, and I filmed the whole thing so I'll hopefully have that up on my YouTube channel soon :)


I spent a lovely day in London with my friend Ahmed last week. We went to some cool galleries, had some yummy food and some good giggles! Me and my sister surprised my mum to an afternoon tea and champagne for Mother's Day - it was all so delicious and mum loved it! :) We had a few sandwiches each, cheesecake, brownies, scones with jam and clotted cream, banana bread, fruit meringue and unlimited tea!

  
I'm still discovering some lovely places when I'm out and about for work. Love Lane is a road that I drive down most days, and this cute little heart stone is placed outside a pub. It's funny how there's so many nice places around you but you have no idea unless you explore! My friend Rosie made this fabulous unicorn cake for our friend Daisy's birthday party. Not only was it pink and glittery, but the inside was red velvet!!!


How ridiculously amazing does this photograph of Iceland look?! Another reason I constantly use Pinterest is to pin all those places I intend on travelling to in my lifetime, I better get saving - there's alot of them! This week I went to the first carboot sale of the year and I can't wait for all the carboot sales of Summer! :) I only really got some CD's for my car & Joe got some vinyls, but I'm sure I'll find lots of vintage goodies these next few weeks! I've spent the majority of today tidying my room and photographing for upcoming blog posts - I'm excited to get some fresh content up! :)


This week's favourite song of the week is a cover of Hozier's 'Take Me to Church' by Dan Dore. He's a friend of my cousin's and his YouTube is a mix of hilarious challenges and amazing covers, definitely check him out :)





Thanks for reading :)
I hope you've had a lovely weekend!
Love Dani :)
x

5 comments:

  1. I want to go and see baby animals too now! Iceland looks so beautiful, I would love to go x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Iceland picture looks gorgeous! makes me wonder what else they have there :) Lovely post! xx

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a post, lovely photos looks like you had a lovely weekend.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel I should spend more time at car boot sales, there are so many bargains to be had x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should start a Pinterest board for my travels, such a good idea. Those cheesecake things looks great xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog