Sunday 7 June 2015

Sunday summary #13

Helloooo! Yet again I can't believe how quickly Sunday has come around and that I have work again tomorrow. I've had a super busy weekend though including Graduate Fashion Week, catching up with old friends and a house party. I'm a bit back-logged with blog posts (I've taken the photos but haven't blogged yet as I've been SO busy) so this post is a little bit of a catch up and preview of what's to come! :)


 Since starting my job I've been treating myself to lots of new beauty products and it's making me want to write lots of beauty blog posts to share my finds! The first of many I recently wrote was my top 5 Mac lipsticks blog posts, let me know what your favourite shade is!
I've recently re-found my love for the Studio Ghibli movies. Spirited Away has always been one of my favourite movies ever but I hadn't watched any of them in so long, it's good to watch them again!
I've decorated my room with these lovely polaroid instagram prints by using the app Printic. You can get £4 off using the code '1D0F1F' :)


 Since starting my new job I've been working in some local areas to my hometown that I'd never really visited before. Who knew Hertfordshire had so many gorgeous floral pubs and hidden canal-side treasures?!
For my auntie's birthday, me and all the ladies in my family went to a gorgeous French restaurant in London called Zedel. The food and atmosphere was incredible, I shall be writing a blog post about it soon!


How gorgeous are these pieces I bought from Waiste Vintage?! Paisley print, mandala print and a gorgeous lantern - what more could you want?!
I'm so happy to have Game of Thrones back on my screen! What have you thought of this series?
This weekend me and my best friend are off to Download festival - I am so excited! Anyone else going too?!


I was lucky enough to get some last minute tickets to the Harry Potter studios recently and it was so good! I'd been once before when my boyfriend used to work there but I don't think I really appreciated how good it was! My favourite bit was Diagon Alley, the steam train and riding on the broom! :)
I've eventually got around to start editing my 100's of videos, and the most recent one I've uploaded is my holiday in Amsterdam, I miss it so much! You can watch it here :)


My lovely friend works in a cake shop and they needed a hand working their new coffee machine, so I swapped my barista skills for some gorgeous cupcakes - what a good trade! I now have a constant craving for red velvet, chocolate orange and oreo cupcakes!
Last weekend I had the most amazing time at GFW! I saw loads of my fashion friends that I hadn't seen since our GFW show, and the year below did an incredible job - so any gorgeous designs. (Yet again, video coming soon - make sure you're subscribed to my channel to see it!)



I literally cannot believe how gorgeous Caitlyn is. I saw this image pop up three times on my instagram timeline before I realised who it was, and she looks so similar to Jessica Lange (a fave of mine from American Horror Story), amazing!
I eventually treated myself to Nars Sheer Glow foundation this week and my gosh, I definitely understand the hype now! I'll get a full review up on the blog soon :)
I've discovered a lovely little cafe that I love to pop in to at lunch time, hot chocolate and rocky road rice krispie cakes are amazing!





Thanks for reading :)
What have you been up to this sunny week?
Give me a follow on instagram @floraldanielle :)
Love Dani :)
x

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful pics! Love it xx

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooove ghibli films so so much, and you're so lucky that you got to go to the harry potter studios! i went a couple of years ago and i've been desperate to go back since haha, great post!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I love Ghibli films too! :)
    Definitely go back if you can, it was better the second time around!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cupcakes look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Sunday Summary - I love reading these and would love to be able to write my own eventually! It looks like you have had a super busy week :) plus, yay for yummy cupcakes!

    Sophia Meola | A Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should seriously do vlogs on youtube you go to the most interesting places and do so much :) http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am totally jealous you are off to Download *sobs* have an amazing time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lantern is just beautiful, I love unusual pieces like that <3

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, your week looks so fun! Spirited Away is definitely in my top 10, favourite films, so you've definitely made me want to watch that again, this weekend!

    Alice / Alice Grace Beauty

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics lovely, I love Sunday summary posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog