Monday 24 June 2013

Sunday summary #4

I haven't posted a Sunday summary post since my birthday in April, but I'm back to posting regularly now I have the time during the Summer, and that includes these posts :). These are a few weeks worth of instagram photos, and you can follow me @floraldanielle. I'm really happy to be back home, I've missed my family and friends so much! I also have some really exciting news - as of next week, I have an internship in London for the next 3 months! I'm sure I'll be posting about it so keep an eye out for that :)


My first three Disney DVDs, the start of a big collection! :)
Joe came to visit me at uni and is growing out of my head!
My little baby Meg is so cute! :)


 My new denim pinafore dress from River Island
The lovely pink blossom in Norwich :)
A sausage and a half!


My carboot sale finds - I've written a blog post here :)
One of our last nights out at uni this year!
The work from my final uni hand-in this year!


 The lovely DIY floral headcrowns I made. You can read the full post here :)
Trying to eat a bit healthier now it's Summer!
My new favourite thing on my bedside table - a little light up bunny!


A spooky looking restaurant me and Mum went to :)
My outfit for a night out - Topshop pinafore and Mac 'Lady Danger'
The Norwich University of the Arts Graduate Fashion Show - it'll be me next year!


 My lovely instagram polaroid prints - you can read more here :)
My view from inside my umbrella! :(
The morning after the night before at uni!


The lovely view from our uni balcony :)
I found a bathroom covered in My Little Pony wallpaper!
Joe bought all the Game of Thrones books - I shall be borrowing these!


 My lovely new Zara silky paisley shorts :)
I eventually found one with my name!
New bedding is the best feeling in the world!


Some new MotelRocks goodies - get 20% off with discount code 'floraldanielle' :)
I love my speckley nails :) I've used L'Oreal Confetti Top coat.
Hahaha this is so true! :)


Thanks for reading :)
Leave your instagram names below!
Love Dani :)
x

6 comments:

  1. Aww how cute is your dog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries thanks for replying!

    Yeah I noticed after I posted the comment, felt a bit stupid haha.

    And Warm Bodies is such a great film! I've got the book too, but I've still to read it. And yeah I know! I still need to finalize my designs and get them printed out to test it out. But numerous people who I speak to on twitter use it and theres looks great :)!
    http://OhHayDesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind comment
    That bunny light is awesome! I need it. And a melon is probably my favourite ever snack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh Aristocats is my all time fave movie!! My Disney collection is getting ridiculous at this stage, but ya just have to love them :) x

    http://makemineachanel.blogspot.ie/

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My boyfriend has been collecting the Disney dvds over the past few years (nothing wrong with lads liking Disney!) which is amazing for me as I can borrow them hehe! So expensive but they are worth it! xx

    Inwonderlandx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog