Monday 18 February 2013

How I spent Valentines #4 with Joe :)

Firstly, apologies for the lack of blog posts! I swear each of my posts nowadays starts with this sentence, and it's because I really don't have the time to blog as much as I would love to :(. I had so much uni work this term including two projects and an essay, so I was very thankful to hand it all in on 15th February. Even though I didn't get to see Joe for actual Valentines day, he came and visited this weekend which was nice! :) We went for a day of shopping and he did some photography around Norwich as it has lots of nice little quirky buildings and people! You can have a little nosey at his work here if you like :)

I got these little bits on actual Valentines day. The rose was a gift from my lovely housemate Amy and I bought the pillows from the Primark sale for only £1.50! :)
 
 Black polo neck midi dress* - Karma Clothing
Statement embellished and studded necklace - Miss Selfridge

I absolutely love this dress that I was kindly sent to me from Karma Clothing. I have a burgundy polo dress without sleeves that I love so I thought I would get myself the black long sleeved version. It was very cheap at only £8.99 so I wasn't sure how good the quality would be, but I was very pleased to find out that it was a nice, thick figure-hugging material which is very flattering. It can be dressed up with a nice necklace and heels, or be dressed down with a denim jacket and Vans. I just checked the website and have seen that it is currently on sale for £7.95 so go get yourself one too! :)

The necklace I'm wearing is my new favourite too. I never usually wear big necklaces but I thought this one could go with both button up shirts and polo necks. I grabbed this from the Miss Selfridge sale for a bargain £1.50! There was loads of things on sale for that same price so go check out your local store as soon as possible :)


Some little instagram piccies from the weekend :) I bought Joe the little gingerbread couple and he made me this yummy chocolate heart cake!

I was also sent these cute little chocolates from Chocolates for Chocoholics* to try out with Joe over our Valentines weekend. They were all really yummy but my favourites were definitely the Butterscotch Cupcake and the Lemon Slice. You can get them in these little boxes for only £3.75 here and they would be a perfect little gift for Mother's Day or any upcoming birthdays :)


Thanks for reading :)
Hope you all had a lovely Valentines day however you spent it!
Love Dani
x

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lovely time :):)
    joes cake is so cute!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your necklace and those chocs, wow, jealous!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pillow cases are lovely. Looks like you had a sweet Valentines Day/weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your necklace <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice hun :) i love chunky ncklaces and ur dress is gorgeous, thanks for linking this xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog