Friday 15 March 2013

MotelRocks Monochrome and 20% off discount code :)

I've always been a big lover of black clothing, and whenever I say 'I don't need anymore black', I seem to find lots of lovely black bits anyways! MotelRocks have some lovely bits in at the moment, and with my 20% off code I have a feeling they'll probably be on their way to me soon! :)


Black Halter Neck Skater Dress - £38.00 (£30.40 with discount code 'floraldanielle')
This halter dress reminds me of the American Apparel ones. It can easily be dressed up or down for a night out or casual day wear, and it would literally go with everything!

Cut Out Back Polka Dot Dress - £45.00 (£36.00 with discount code 'floraldanielle')
I love cut outs, and this looks like a really flattering cut out area on the back. I love the simplicity and pattern too :)

Black Sheer Babydoll Dress - £25.00 (£20.00 with discount code 'floraldanielle')
This is the dress that I like most out of them all and will probably end up ordering first! I'm not sure what I'd wear under it to be honest, but I love skater dresses and I love sheer, so this is the best of both! :)

Black Spandex Halter Crop Top  - £18.00 (£14.40 with discount code 'floraldanielle')
This ends up being so cheap with the discount and is such a cute, simple wardrobe staple. Crop tops come in so handy just to chuck on with a pair of disco pants or a high waisted skirt!

Black Spandex Wrap Dress  - £38.00 (£30.40 with discount code 'floraldanielle')
I am in love with this dress. It's really similar to a playsuit that MotelRocks had last year, but it would be 100 times easier to pee on a night out haha!



Unfortunately with these particular accessories you can't use the 20% off discount code but they're still some gorgeous monochrome pieces! I've only ever tried the MUA nail constellations, but would love to try out these Nail Rock ones as they have white, silver and gold beads together. I love the look of the snow flake Models Own nail varnish, and it's very relevant at the moment with all the March snow that's been falling!



Thanks for reading :)
You gonna be adding any of the new MotelRocks things to your wishlist?
Which is your favourite?
Love Dani :)
x

8 comments:

  1. sooo tempted to treat myself to motel goodies, their stuff is so hot atm! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. might have to get my hands on that mesh dress for only £20 - bargain!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post: Monochrome biker girl and NOTD post Jessica GELeration in Venus Was Her Name by Nail And Beauty, Cheshire.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowflake is so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do love a bit of motel rocks


    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the polka dot dress- so pretty! i'm rubbish- i've never bought anything from motel before, the code has tempted me... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I treated myself to the sheer babydoll dress, then it snowed. So gutted I can wear it right now! ha have you got anything recently? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's the one I reallly want to treat myself to! Such a shame about the weather :( got one of the off shoulder dresses! :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog