Monday 4 March 2013

Weekly wishlist #2

I've had a lovely time at home this week, but it feels like I haven't blogged in ages! I've come across some lovely little bits I would love to get my mitts on though! :) Funnily enough they're all monochrome, which isn't usually what I would go for, but I love all of these! :)

 

I love this beanie. I recently bought myself the black Ragged Priest beanie, and now I want to build up a little collection!

I had some identical Chelsea boots last year but I ended up ruining them by wearing them practically every single day, so I would definitely invest in some more, and these Missguided look cheap and cheerful :)

I've always been a massive fan of Empty Casket, and now that they have restocked their Chanhell t-shirt, I want it more than ever!

I've needed an umbrella for ages and I keep putting off buying one, then getting soaked, so I really do just need to buy one! This is pretty expensive seen as I could easily buy one for a few quid, but it's so adorable!

I have seen this featured on a few beauty bloggers posts now, and I have convinced myself that it's something I need in my life! It looks so sweet on every single nail colour that I've seen, and jazzes up the simplest of nails :)

Being a fashion student, I love everything to do with sewing machines! I particularly love this little sewing machine necklace though, and think it would look so nice under a collared shirt.

Okay so I know it's not the cheapest, but it's so cute! It reminds me of something you would wear in primary school, and it would go with everything! I would love to wear it with my pug print sheer shirt :) I might just have to try and look for a cheaper alternative though!

This is such a cute little white china ring holder for all your favourite rings! I wanna have all white on my dressing table and this would be perfect :)


Thanks for reading :)
Are any of the items on your wishlist too?
What are you lusting over at the moment?
Love Dani :)
x

22 comments:

  1. god I love all of those things! great post!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that nail polish at the weekend, after lusting over it for a while. It's as lovely in the flesh! I also loveee that playsuit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a pinafore too! Spotted one in River Island for less than £30 (not a playsuit though). The umbrella is adorable :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The playsuit is so cute! Well worth the price tag I say! Especially as it will go with so much!

    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist, that Chanhell shirt is fab!

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yin-yang beanie is to die for! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love all your wish list items.
    Especially the Empty Casket top and the Pinafore, they are on my wishlist too!

    xx
    somlclr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that heart shaped umbrella :D x

    thelittlejennywren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picks, i love the chanel top! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that brolly in pink! Black is super cute though :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations to your winner! i love the necklace, and it's a great price too! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. In love with the Chelsea boots and pinafore!
    Thanks for the link on twitter now following :).
    Also have a giveaway running if you would like to enter.

    pocockins.blogspot.co.uk
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great wishlist, I love the necklace especially!

    B x

    I'd love it if you took a look at my blog and entered my international giveaway here!: RebeccaRuby - A lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the wishlist, I need that beanie in my life xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favourites are the beanie, the boots and the necklace! OX

    ReplyDelete
  16. That pinafore is so cute, congrats to the winner!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah that heart shaped umbrella! So cute!

    www.gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice picks! love the chanhell tee loads xox
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow that umbrella is so sweet! love the little pinafore as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just bought studded chelsea boots in a french store ! So glad !

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog