Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cheeky little eBay finds #8

I've found some more eBay bargains recently so I thought I'd put together another little eBay finds post for you guys! I love eBay and it's bargains - I managed to find a few great pieces for Halloween last minute so I was really happy about that :). Whenever I want something, I look it up on eBay and 9 times out of 10 I can find a dupe or cheaper version so it's always worth having a look yourself!


I was really excited to find this top on eBay for such a cheap price as I'd been lusting over ones in Topshop and River Island for between £14-£20. Which I know isn't too expensive anyways, it's always nice to find a cheaper dupe! I'll get around to ordering this sometime soon and letting you know how good the quality is!

I loved these triangle bralets over the Summer season but I just never ended up buying myself one. At this bargain price I will definitely be picking up one, or maybe even a few different colours, to go in my wardrobe for next Summer!

These are the glasses that I wore for basically the whole of this Summer. Up until the point when the main guy from my favourite band jumped into the crowd at Reading Festival and broke them! I have since re-ordered them as I absolutely loved them! You can see a picture of me wearing them here :)

Another dupe that I was super duper happy to come across was this American Apparel style tennis skirt. They come in many colours so for the same price as an original AA skirt I could pick up about 3 different colours! Navy, black and white please!

I've been on the lookout for a burgundy fur stole for a little while now, and this is the cheapest I could find without actually looking too cheap. I'll probably order this sometime soon as I've been wearing my faux fur stoles every day now and I fancy a new one! :)

Everyone has become obsessed with thigh high boots this Autumn/Winter, including myself. I keep going to order them off websites and they either don't have my size or they're a little bit too expensive. I was willing to pay around £40 for a pair but they kept selling out so I ventured onto eBay and luckily I found these! They currently seem to have all the sizes in so I'll be placing an order very soon!

I don't actually know if this lip balm is much cheaper than buying it in other stores, but for £2.75 including postage you can just quickly buy it as a stocking filler or add-on gift without having to worry about adding lots of items to your basket to make up for the postage prices! I haven't tried this in a flavour yet, but pink grapefruit sounds so lovely! :)



Thanks for reading :)
Have you found any eBay bargains recently?
Which is your favourite from my post?
Love Dani :)
x

31 comments:

  1. Those boots are stunning! I wants. Pair just like them!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiana! :)
      You should get a pair, I definitely will be!
      x

      Delete
  2. I love a good eBay bargain, you can always find some good stuff! The Burt's Bees balm sounds so nice :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just love eBay! :)
      It sure does, might treat myself sometime soon!
      x

      Delete
  3. Love that fluffy scarf! I wish it's winter here again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kay :)
      Aww you could always get it in advance?
      x

      Delete
  4. That Skirt is lovely and those glasses are something I wish I could pull off xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naffy :)
      Oh you could definitely pull them off!
      I didn't think I could at first then I just bought them!
      x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love all these picks - I'm obsessed with knee high boots too!
    I actually managed to find a cropped long sleeve turtle neck in primark earlier this year for about £5! However, it was quite some time ago so I doubt you'd still be able to find one :(

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sinead! :)
      Aww thanks for letting me know, I'll definitely keep an eye out!
      x

      Delete
  6. i bought that skirt!! took a couple of weeks to come and i found the sizes came up a little small, but very impressed with the quality!!

    fashion, beauty and an existential crisis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for letting me know Bess! :)
      If I order I'll get a size bigger!
      x

      Delete
  7. Those boots are a bargain, they're beautiful too. Love the tennis skirt!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love all your picks, especially the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots - wow! I wouldn't be able to walk in them but they are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those boots, I got mine from H&M but not allowed them until Christmas. It's killing me!


    Jegz xo
    http://jegz-loves-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutely love the turtle neck top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely bits - personally love the bralette. Are these items new or ones that people have listed second hand? xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't really shop for much on ebay - usually just handbags. I love picking up Topshop bags on ebay for a fraction of their retail price. I really like the striped top you found - it's a great bargain and stripes are wearable all year round xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never think to look on ebay for these kind of things. I'm very impressed, especially with how cheap they are! Love the stripey cropped top x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great finds! love the fur collar!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post! Great finds! I love those glasses so much. I love ebay so much, I haven't been on it in a while but I used to be such a fiend for it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the look you put together! Especially the fur ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. those boots are amazing!! I never think of looking on ebay to find dupes, will definitely need to start doing that. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love those knee high boots!

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. ughhh just bought these boots in RiverIsland :(

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that fur stole! I have a similar one from Dorothy Perkins x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog