Saturday 15 November 2014

OOTD - Winter is coming. A day in London with my sister :)

On Thursday, me and my sister Liv popped into London for the day. We had a couple of blogger events to go to, and we just fancied spending some time together so it was a really fun day. We don't live together and we don't end up spending that much time together when it comes to working full time and having busy weekends, so it's always nice to have a good old catch up day with your little sister :)


Fur stole - H&M
Camel coat - New Look
Turtle neck crop top - New Look
Textured skater skirt - Motel Rocks*
(Get 20% off MotelRocks.com using discount code 'floraldanielle')
City bag - Zara
Chunky black boots - Primark* 


Firstly we popped into the B Public Relations SS15 Press Day which was hosting some of the newest collections from many beauty and fashion companys. Some of my favourites included Missguided, Regal Rose, Glamorous UK, Olivia Burton Watches, Ciate Nails and Alphabet Bags. We met lots of lovely ladies, had a good old browse through the collections and had a few temporary hand tattoos done. 



 
This bohemian maxi dress was my favourite from all of the collections. It will be coming to the Glamorous website sometime this Spring/Summer, and I will definitely be refreshing the page until I can buy this beauty! The perfect festival outfit, it's already making me excited for the sun! :)



 I was literally in love with everything on the Regal Rose stand. They seem to create the most perfect pieces every season and it was nice to get a sneak peak into what will be launching on their website in the Summer!


Afterwards we headed down to a 'blogger gifting event' hosted by Etail PR, where we were showered with some lovely beauty and fashion products to try out, most of which will be featured on my blog in the coming weeks so keep an eye out! It was a super fun event, where I met loads of lovely new bloggers, I got to meet the faces behind the brands and I was allowed to pick some of my favourites pieces from each brand which was so exciting as I'd never been to an event like that before! I was actually having such a fun time that I forgot to take any pictures, but as I said I'll be featuring the products on my blog! Thank you so much again for having us Etail PR :)


Lastly, we met up with my dad in Covent Gardens for a drink. We found a lovely little pub which overlooked the area, and we had the perfect view of the giant Christmas tree. I do feel it's a bit too early to be getting merry, but it definitely got us in the Christmas spirit!



Thanks for reading :)
Did any of the pieces catch your eye?
Are you feeling seasonal yet or is it way too early?
Love Dani :)
x

25 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, your coat is so lovely!! And the christmas tree!! I haven't seen the christmas lights yet, I need to get down to see them :) x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :)
      I'm definitely going to be popping to London more to see the lights!
      x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely day with your Sister! Does she blog too? I love Regal Rose so much, their stuff is always so perfect! I'm starting to feel pretty christmassy now and I'm ok with that, I feel like mid November is an acceptable time to get in the spirit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely day! :)
      No she doesn't blog unfortunately, even though she definitely should!
      I love Regal Rose so much, their stuff is perfect! :)
      Yay I love feeling Christmassy!
      x

      Delete
  3. Oh wow sounds like you had an amazing day and you and your sister are so alike x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was a lovely day! :)
      Haha yes when we're both blonde people always say we look alike!
      x

      Delete
  4. omg what a beautiful view of the Christmas tree, that's giant! I need to go to Covent Garden soon!

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should definitely go see it! :)
      There's a huge reindeer too!
      x

      Delete
  5. Sounds like you had a lovely time. I'm off to London this week and I'm so excited :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica it was a lovely day! :)
      Have a fab time!
      x

      Delete
  6. Awesome, I love to see what other London bloggers are up to! I've just moved into the city ... lots to explore. Such a cute blog. XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh wow yes I'd love to live in central London! :)
      Thank you Claire!
      x

      Delete
  7. Love your outfit! Your jacket looks gorgeous :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That coat is lovely and I love the photo of the Christmas tree!

    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! :)
      The Christmas tree was amazing, it was huge!
      x

      Delete
  9. Both you and your sister are gorgeous! Love the outfit - the coat looks so warm. I wish I had bought that Zara bag when I had the chance! :)

    Sam | www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you and your sister had a fab time! Love that xmas tree, will need to pop to covent garden to see it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you had a lovely day with your Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the all black outfit with the camel fur coat!

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete
  13. You and your sister are beautiful!
    Lovely post :)

    adaintydiscussion.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both look lovely...Wonderful Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog