Wednesday 5 November 2014

Wednesday wishlist #20 - A beauty edition!

I've been incorporating beauty posts more and more into my blog recently and I'm really enjoying it. Since blogging, my small collection of beauty products has turned into make-up bags and make-up bags full of exciting products, and my wishlist just keeps on getting bigger as I'm hearing about bigger and better things! I decided that this Wednesday I should dedicate a wishlist specifically for the beauty things I've been lusting after recently, as there is quite a few! :)



Bleach London in the shade 'Rose' - £5.00
Ever since Bleach London launched a year or two ago, I've been itching to try out most of their range, but specifically the pink shade 'Rose'. But that was kinda impossible at the time as my hair was a dark brown. Over the months, I've transitioned into a blondie and think that now might be the right time! I've wanted pinky/purpley hair for years now, but this shade of Rose seems like such a gorgeous washy pink colour!

 Lush Blousey Banana Shampoo - £18.00
 When I was first looking in Lush for a shampoo to suit my hair, I was looking for the well-known and well loved 'Big', but after reading into it I decided that 'Blousey' was probably more what my hair needs. It's been made for dry hair like mine and is about moisturising and nourishing the hair, which my hair definitely needs after going blonde, and it smells of bananas which I love! :)

 Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in 'The Vintage Vamp' - £38.00

 I have heard ridiculously good things about Charlotte Tilbury products recently and I would definitely like to try some out for myself! I'm in love with the shades in this quad eyeshadow palette, they're the perfect Autumn/Winter colours. The price is slightly off-putting though as I know that I could get another Naked Palette for this much, but the colours are so pretty!

 Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - £4.99
 When it comes to painting my nails, and then removing the nail polish from my nails, I am super lazy! I like to leave them all chipped, haha not really but that's often what they end up like! I've heard really good things about this Bourjois nail polish remover. You simply put your finger into the sponge soaked in polish remover, twist your finger, pull it out and the polish has been removed! The perfect product for a lazy girl like me!

Benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner - £18.50
I'm a lover of a big old black cat flick when it comes to eyeliner, and I'm forever looking for the perfect product. I've tried thick felt tip pen styles, I've tried pot and brush styles, and now I'd like to try this Benefit push up style. I love their Benefit They're Real! Mascara so I have a feeling I'll love this too! You can get this product for free in this month's Elle so I'll definitely be picking that up! :)

Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter - £24.50 
My next lust is another product from Benefit. I've only really started using a highlighting product on my face in the last couple of years. I started off with Benefit High Beam but it isn't as noticable as a powder form, and then I've been using the MUA powder highlighter daily. I really want to try out this product, all the pictures I've seen where the person is wearing it, make them look so lovely and shiny!

Tanya Burr Individual Lashes - £5.49
I was a big fan of Tanya Burr's Lips and Nails collection, and I definitely want to get my hands on some of her lashes collection now! I've never tried out individual lashes before so I think these would be the perfect ones for me to invest in first, but the whole range looks lovely too!

 Lush Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - £2.75
The name of this bubble bar makes me laugh so much, it just reminds me of Charlie the Unicorn! (Anyone else? No?) I love the whole Christmas range that Lush brings out, and this is just one of many products I would like to try this year! With pink being my favourite colour, I bet this leaves the loveliest colours in the bath tub

 Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum - £43.50 
I've never really been one for expensive perfumes, I've been more than happy with my Britney Spears bottles (which still get me a surprising amount of compliments), Kate Moss and the occasional fancy bottle of something for my birthday, but this one is most definitely on my wishlist! I first heard of it through Sammi from The Beauty Crush, and I've since been in store to smell it and it's gorgeous!

Yet another Charlote Tilbury product has crept its way into my wishlist. I have quite a large lipstick range, covering from nude, to pinks and red, to dark burgundys, but I've been on the lookout for a 90s brown and I think this one is the PERFECT shade.



Thank you for reading :)
What is on your current beauty wishlist?
Do you have any of the products I mentioned?
Love Dani :)
x

36 comments:

  1. Great wishlist!! the CT quad is really stunning!! I am terrible at wishlists, since I end up realizing what i want, and buy it!!!! sigh...my bank account hates me!!
    xo
    Alice|­­Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I quite often end up buying most things off my wishlist! :)
      I like having them there to look back on though and remind myself what to waste my money on!
      x

      Delete
  2. Great picks... Your wishlist contains many items that I have on my wishlist too including benefit pushup liner and benefit highlighter. Nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Huda! :)
      Definitely try get your hands on Elle magazine!
      x

      Delete
  3. Tanya Burr's individual lashes are on my latest wishlist too! I adore Candy Mountain and can't wait to stock up on all of Lush's christmas goodies! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I can't wait to give them both a go this Christmas! :)
      x

      Delete
  4. I haven't heard of that banana shampoo! But I'm pretty sure that last lipstick stole my heart :)

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so cute?!
      I love the rose gold packaging! :)
      x

      Delete
  5. The Bourjois nail polish remover is a MUST! Genuinely don't know how I survived before it haha. I have the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette and 2 of her matte revolution lipsticks on my Christmas list :) Also Lush Candy Mountain is really nice - it smells similar to the Snow Fairy shower gel xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get the nail polish remover haha! :)
      Ooh yay I didn't realise that, I love Snow Fairy!
      x

      Delete
  6. Theyre Real push up liner is the BOMB I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay I can't wait to get my hands on it via Elle! :)
      x

      Delete
  7. Amazing wishlist sweetie :)
    I have read many positive reviews for the benefit eyeliner..
    I would love to try some Lush products!!

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire! :)
      Yes same, I'm desperate to try it out now!
      x

      Delete
  8. I love Birkin Brown and talked about it here http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/make-up-monday-nineties-lip-revival.html :)

    Black Opium is on my list too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I commented on that post! :)
      Black Opium is so lovely!
      x

      Delete
  9. Great Wishlist most of them are on mine.

    Sophie
    Xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome wish list! I would want to try the CT luxury palette! Have used & loved the Bourjois polish remover. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to get the nail polish remover! :)
      And maybe the CT palette too if I'm lucky!
      x

      Delete
  11. You have some lovely picks! I love YSL Black Opium! It smells so good <3

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Laura! :)
      Yes isn't it just gorgeous!?
      x

      Delete
  12. Great wishlist! I also really want to try out Charlotte Tilbury makeup - I love the look of that eyeshadow palette! x

    Telina | Love, Telina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the scent of Black Opium, it is so much nicer than I had imagined it would be, especially as I haven't been much of a fan of other YSL perfumes x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used to have the nail polish remover pot - thoughtit was brilliant! (didn't smell very nice though!) And I love candy mountain - one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover looks so handy! ^ - ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely! :)
      Perfect for somebody like me!
      x

      Delete
  16. The Charlotte Tilbury palette is absolutely stunning! Hard to justify at that price but gorgeous nonetheless :) I've picked up the They're Real liner with Elle, can't wait to try it :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try the palette but I'll definitely be trying out the Benefit liner! :)
      x

      Delete
  17. Great wishlist! I really want to get my hands on the Tanya Burr eyelashes and Benefits Watts Up! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am also wishing for some Lush goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charlotte Tillbury is also on my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  20. I keep seeing Charlotte Tillbury products on loads of blogs. I really want to give them a try x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog