Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday summary #10 - Halloween, Oh My Love SS15, purple hair and meeting Will Smith!

I've had a very busy few weeks since my previous Sunday summary post so here's a little instagram catch up post. I love writing these posts as they're a bit more personal than reviews and wishlists (not that I don't love writing those all the same too!) but I feel like these will be the ones I come and look back on to see how much has changed throughout the years!


I was invited down to the 'Oh My Love' SS15 Press Day to see their new collection and there was so many gorgeous pieces to drool over! They even had bunnies there to cuddle too, such a good idea! :)
I love their new stickers too, love a bit of sass!
I love that it's Autumn now so I can bust out as much burgundy as I like! I recently treated myself to some new Essie nail polishes and this one is my current favourite! It's called 'Shearling Darling' :)


I actually think Halloween might be my favourite time of the year. At university we made sure we went all out with our parties and costumes. Me and my best friend Courtney carved some pumpkins this year, and I went to a party with my sister and some friends. I left the costume deciding a bit late so went as a skeleton nurse... hopefully I'll have a better outfit next year haha!
I also wrote a little A/W wishlist (featuring Lush's pumpkin bubble bar) which you can read here if you'd like :)


How cute is this little house front? I love taking photos of pretty houses as inspiration for when I someday have a house of my own! I'll definitely be having lots of flowers around the front door!
This is my lovely new Fifi Lapin iPhone case and I'm obsessed with it, it's so cute!
Check out who I met! Okay so the title might've been a bit of a lie, but this cardboard cut-out of Will Smith looked so real in the photos!


What do you guys think of this purple hair? This photograph is actually photoshopped but I'm really tempted!
This week I eventually got my upgrade from an iPhone 4 to a 5c. I don't think I've ever been so excited!
Okay who else watches American Horror Story? I have such a crush on Evan Peters and I'm so glad he's back on my screen every week now :)


My cute little doggie knows she shouldn't be on the bed, but how could I say no to this fluff ball?!
These are some of my Motel Rocks Autumn Winter picks, you can read about all my picks here and don't forget you can get 20% off MotelRocks.com using discount code 'floraldanielle' :) 
This Wednesday me and my boyfriend Joe had a lovely date night. We had Chiquitos for dinner including some yummy Strawberry Daiquiris and then we went to see Gone Girl at the cinema! Anyone else seen it? It was so different to what I thought it would be and I loved it!
 
 
 
 
 
This weeks favourite song/music video is Ugly Boy by Die Antwoord. I've posted a Die Antwoord song previously on a Sunday Summary post but I needed to post this one. Not only are they my favourite band, but this video which was released this week has so many famous people in it I love including Marilyn Manson, Dita Von Teese and Jack Black!

 




Thanks for reading! :)
What have you been up to this week?
Did you have a good Halloween?
Love Dani :)
x

21 comments:

  1. such a wonderful collection of good things!! :D
    For the purple hair I say go for it!! and congrats on your new phone!!! :D
    xo
    Alice|­­Alice's Beauty Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Alice! :)
      I probably will at some point, I've wanted to for ages!
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh that Essie shade is stunning, am definitely going to be adding that to my collection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fab week! I geuninely thought that picture of you and Will was real at first aha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I love that phone case! & your doggie is soo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the purple hair :) you should be brave and go for it.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo of the cottage, I want to live somewhere like that one day! X

    http://creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  7. The purple hair looks good on you :) your doggy is so cute <3 I miss the family dog :(

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Laura! :)
      I know how you feel, I was away from mine for 3 years at uni :(
      x

      Delete
  8. Lovely pictures, looks like a busy and fun week :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  9. ~I love the Essie polish, and your Halloween costume! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the purple hair, it really suits you! The Essie polish is a lovely shade too :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would never have thought that photo was photo-shopped at all! I say go for it like everyone else! Also I watch american horror story, love it but don't see the attraction in evan peters though :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! Haha, I think you would look lovely with purple hair. I wish I had the guts to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats for your phone ... loved your pumpkin carving .... those lip shades are so beautiful and u would look lovely in purple hairs ... i dyed my hairs blue and jus love it


    Shumaila Jaffer
    Beauty Redefined

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog