Tuesday 11 November 2014

Gift ideas: Pearl Divine triple rainbow quartz crystal necklace! :)

 When it comes to jewellery, I love to buy from an independent handmade brand. I am absolutely obsessed with silver jewellery and especially any that have quartz and crystals involved! Pearl Divine is a mix of the two things I have just mentioned above - handmade and crystals galore! When I was given the opportunity to review one of their necklaces, I jumped at the chance... just look how gorgeous this necklace is!


I just cannot get over how gorgeous the colours are. In different lights, the necklace changes from green and blue, anywhere to purple and copper. I've only worn it a couple of times so far but both times I've received compliments. It's a really statement piece without being too big and bulky, and it really brightens up my mostly monochrome wardrobe! For a bargain price of only £12, it beats most retail store prices, and is so much more unique. You'll definitely be seeing this necklace in an outfit post again soon!

Gemma, a fellow blogger and the owner of Pearl Divine, is a really lovely lady too. She hand packaged my parcel in the prettiest pink paper with heart stickers and included a personal letter she had written for me, you don't get that kinda service on the high street!



Thanks for reading :)
Which is your favourite necklace on the Pearl Divine website?
You can also follow them on Twitter @shoppearldivine :)
Love Dani :)
x

25 comments:

  1. Lovely choice.. It has my favorite color!!

    http://notebookofclaire.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Claire! :)
      Which is your favourite colour?
      x

      Delete
  2. Oooh so many pretty things. The Cherry Quartz is my favourite I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the different colors reflecting off the jewel.
    x http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Visa! :)
      Yes I love that about it too!
      x

      Delete
  4. Love the color of it! It looks so pretty! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely necklace and totally different to the kind of thing I would wear x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      You should try something similar, it's so lovely on!
      x

      Delete
  6. beautiful and affordable necklace!! it definitely is a great gift idea!
    xo
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice! :)
      Yes I'd definitely recommend it as a gift idea!
      x

      Delete
  7. Wow, that necklace is so beautiful! I can't believe that it's only 12 pounds. :-O
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of these kind of necklaces and love this! Popping on over to the website to see what else is available! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! :)
      I hope you find something you like Julie!
      x

      Delete
  9. This is beautiful, so different yet not too bulky like you said. It would go with almost anything :)
    xx
    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirsty! :)
      Yes it's the perfect size and weight!
      x

      Delete
  10. This is beautiful, I love pieces like this that catch the light differently :)

    Jess xo
    http://just-jesss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess :)
      Yes the colours are so lovely in the lights!
      x

      Delete
  11. That necklace is beautiful!! I can see it going with so many outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Tasha! :)
      Yes I'm sure I'll get lots of wear out of it!
      x

      Delete
  12. OoO beautiful! What great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous piece! I love statement pieces, the colour is fantastic and looks gorgeous when paired with a classic turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is really sweet! I know I make most of the jewellery I wear, but I do always like to buy from independent brands myself when I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate every single one!
If you have left me a question I shall answer it so please check back :)

Dani x

Twitter - @floraldanielle
instagram - @floraldanielleblog